I Sleep B&B In Florence, Italy

I Sleep B&B



I Sleep B&B

I Sleep B&BI Sleep B&BI Sleep B&B


I Sleep B&B


I Sleep B&B - Stop at I Sleep B&B to discover the wonders of Florence. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, taxi service, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are there for guest's enjoyment. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find cleaning products, towels, complimentary tea, wooden/parqueted flooring, television LCD/plasma screen. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including massage. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at I Sleep B&B.

Hotel Name I Sleep B&B
Addressline Via della Scala 50
City Florence
Zip Code 50123
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 11.244963 - 43.775986
Continent Europe


I Sleep B&B


I Sleep B&B Video





I Sleep B&B


You Might Also Like:
  • La Soffitta Sul Mare In Vietri Sul Mare, Italy
  • Studiominsk Apartments In Minsk, Belarus
  • Rose Boutique Hotel In Taipei, Taiwan
  • Home Beach Village Resort In Kota Bharu, Malaysia
  • Hotel Rody In Silistra, Bulgaria
  • Hotel Paramount Makassar In Makassar, Indonesia
  • Pimanninn In Chiang Rai, Thailand
  • Hotel Malaysia In Penang, Malaysia
  • Cayena-Caracas In Caracas, Venezuela
  • Lodge Free Run In Hakuba, Japan
  • Phi Phi Little Star Resort In Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
  • Emmaus Hostel In Haslev, Denmark
  • Lijiang Mufu Yuan Inn In Lijiang, China
  • Apartment Hope Inn In Gross-Zimmern, Germany
  • Veraneante Resort In Bohol, Philippines

  • Related: I Sleep B&B In Florence, Italy